OLAKINO ORGANICS, LLC Wholesale Agreement
This Wholesale Agreement is entered into by and between Olakino Organics, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company located at 10869 N. Scottsdale Rd in Scottsdale, AZ 85254 on behalf of itself, its subsidiaries, and other corporate affiliates (collectively referred to herein as the “Company”), and
(“Wholesaler”) and is effective the date the Wholesaler signs this Agreement or the date the Wholesaler pays for products from Olakino Organics LLC at wholesale price. The Company and the Wholesaler are collectively referred to herein as the “Parties.” As a condition for the Wholesaler receiving wholesale pricing and earning commission on referred sales in consideration of the Wholesaler’s relationship with Company, the Wholesaler agrees to the following:
Wholesaler will represent Olakino Organics brands in an honest and ethical way. Wholesaler will not give CBD medical advice or make CBD medical claims that might direct patients away from FDA approved medical treatments.
The Wholesaler will receive 40% off the retail price shown on the Company’s website on orders of $1,000 or more (MSRP).
Wholesalers must place a minimum order of $1,000 to receive the 40% discount.
Wholesaler will receive 25% commission on any direct sales revenue referred to and collected by the Company. Wholesaler’s Coupon Code or Affiliate URL must be used to during a purchase for the Wholesaler to earn a commission on that sale. Commission percentages are based on the revenue the Company collects. Commission will not be paid if a product is returned for any reason.
Wholesaler commission will be paid via PayPal on the 15th of the following month after the referred revenue is collected by the Company. For example, if the referred revenue was collected by the Company on April 20th, the commission payment for that referred revenue will be paid to the
Wholesaler on May 15th.
For all orders, payment must be made in full before shipping, unless otherwise agreed upon.
All orders are shipped via USPS, or via a shipping carrier of your discretion. Shipping Errors/Damaged Goods Wholesaler must notify Company’s office of any errors or goods damaged in transit within three (3) days of receipt of shipment. Company will send replacement product at no charge. Company accepts no liability for any loss resulting from the Wholesaler’s customer’s failure to comply with Company’s carrier’s delivery. If the carrier has to return the shipment to Company, then the Wholesaler’s customer will be liable for all shipping charges and credited for all merchandise returned in sellable condition.
Wholesaler assume all liabilities associated with shipments. Shipments will be sent FOB.
It is understood and agreed to that the below identified disclosure of confidential information may provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws, it is agreed that
1. The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes: Invention description(s), technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing and/or contemplated ingredients, products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential
Information” at the time of its disclosure.
2. The Recipient agrees not to disclose the confidential information obtained from the disclosure toanyone unless required to do so by law.
3. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
4. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
The Parties may terminate this agreement upon written notice to each other for any reason or for no reason. In the event of termination, Wholesaler is still responsible for paying orders already placed.
The Parties agree that any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement or any breach of this Agreement shall be submitted to and decided by binding arbitration in County of Maricopa, Arizona. Arbitration shall be administered under the laws in accordance with the American Arbitration Association. Discovery in any arbitration proceeding shall be conducted according to the American Arbitration Association Rules. Any arbitral award determination shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
Wholesaler will hold harmless and indemnify the Company against any and all claims and actions arising out of the Wholesaler’s business activities, including, without limitation, expenses, judgements, fines, settlements and other amounts incurred in connection with any liability, suit, action, loss, or damage. Where prohibited by law, the above indemnification does not include indemnification of the Company against a claim caused by the negligence or fault of the Company, its agents or employee, or any third party under the control or supervision of the Company.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have executed this Agreement as of the date below.
2. Sign the Wholesale Agreement
Read and sign the wholesale agreement. Send back the signed agreement to: email@example.com
after you receive an email approval
3. Start Selling!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS…WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Let us know if you are interested in benefiting from the growing demand for high-quality CBD by offering the safest and most effect CBD products possible. Please call us at (800) 681-4008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about our wholesale program.